Vogue Paris June/July 2009 Cover!

6 comments























It seams like just hours after I posted about Anja Rubik being Vogue Paris' June/July cover girl, the cover image was released
I personally really like the cover, it's not what I was expecting but I like the sort of 1950's feel to it. Anja's pose is a little strange, but I can see why they chose it. I mean, it's fun - it makes you look twice. Since I've been buying so many issues lately whenever my mom takes me to Barnes & Noble, I've been thinking of possibly buying a subscription on Amazon That would be really excited, getting one of these in the mail every month! I've been saving some money, but we'll see...

6 comments :

r1ma said...

Nice!
Everytime I see Anja at the Balmain catwalk I always start girl-crushing on her!

I love how they replaced the G with her head!

r1ma said...

BTW Kasia, you probably already know this seing as you already subscribe to Interview, but I don't how good the postal service is at your area, but where I am at, by the time magazines arrive at my house, I already know half the contents...i would much prefer bookstore/newstand

Anonymous said...

Oooh la la......
*blushes*

Kasia said...

Yeah, you're probably right Rima. I'll have to look into it a little more. I guess I'm better off just going to Barnes & Noble. I just love getting issues from there and adding them to my collection. I got last month's issue with Daria and it was so great.
By the way, I had this idea. I think I might make prints of some of the covers and frame them to put on my wall! :D

r1ma said...

Fabulous idea!! although if it was me, I wouldn't be able to choose...four walls would not be enough lol

זבל said...

I love that cover, it's so paris chic :)
And I rarely buy magazines because in Israel it costs TWICE than in other countries.
But when I'll be in Amsterdam+Paris this summer, I'm planning to spend like 100 euros on magazines :D