Exciting...

6 comments
This is something that I posted in a Top Spot Topic in my club about a month ago, and I thought I'd post about it here too - because it's important (again, this news is from a month ago, but still...)! 
Models Chanel Iman and Sessilee Lopez both posted "tweets" on Twitter, from London, about an amazing photo-shoot that they were each doing. Although they didn't mention being together for the shoot, the tweets were posted on the same day, only a few hours apart. Rumors are starting that they landed the cover of Vogue Paris, British Vogue, or Love, which is very big for two of the industries top black, and arguably two of the top American-born models. 

Chanel's tweet: "IN London Shooting a MAJOR SURPRISE COVER!!!!Its top secret can't give it away!!" 
Sessilee's tweet: "Leaving London now!!! My God when you guys see the photos from this shoot you will die, all i can say is ITS A MAJOR MOMENT IN FASHION!!!!!" 




















Now, (this news is from today...) besides this, there are all sorts of rumors concerning Sessilee and Vogue Paris. It is confirmed that Sessilee shot with Vogue Paris (without Chanel Iman) for one of their next issues. Nobody knows if it was for a cover, or just an editorial though. 

I really hope we see another cover for Sessilee. Hopefully maybe even two! Her last (and only) cover came out last year around this time, and it's time she gets a second one. I'm always pulling for the American girls!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

you mean "pulling towards" idiot! you stupid bitch

r1ma said...

lol kasia...I am pulling towards you with this argument

Kasia said...

Ok, my sentence does not sound incorrect to me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
r1ma said...

anon...Kasia has lots of real friends and I am proud to say I am one of them

like I said before, it is easy to insult while hiding under anonymity...so if you had any guts, you wouldn't do such things

until you develop some spine and dignity, maybe ,then, I won't delete your comments

Anonymous said...

Fuck of Anon!