Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ad First Look

4 comments

6a00e54ef96453883401157067f570970c-800wi[1]

Madonna  Part 2
Photographed by Steven Meisel in April 24 2009.

There will be 6 more ads.

Not my favorite ad.  Not my favorite by a long shot.

As Perez might say, “Do you think she used Mariah’s retoucher?”

This looks so much like an ad for:

BTW, her arms do not look like that.  What? Does Louis Vuitton not like freakily masculine and veiny arms?

And WTF? They kept her Kabbalah bracelet on!

Worst abuse of photoshop ever.  And not even good photoshop.

4 comments :

Kasia said...

Oh, god! I can't say anything mean about Marc or Meisel. I like the colors. The pallet is definitely different from the other ads we've seen so far. However, I agree with you Rima - it's not my favorite. I liked last season's a lot better. I guess we'll have to wait for the next shots, like Prada, this one shot looks like the more commercial shot from the campaign - the bag is the main focus. I think the other shots may be better.

r1ma said...

It is not the photography as the mediocre photoshopping that angers me.

it distracts me so much.

and that kabbalah bracelet does not alleviate my repulsion for this ad.

Cam said...

Hon, her FACE doesn't look like that. She's had so much botox it'd be impossible for her tight face to look so relaxed.

tasheki kishayoti said...

MADONA AGAIN?Hate her.