A Model’s Inner Monologue

12 comments

People at TFS have way too much time on their hands (and apparently, so do I for posting this).

Vuitton_bty_F9_028[1]
Karlie
" my lip gloss is enough for all the girls in the show " Kloss
Tyra
"Beyonce and I share weaves" Banks
Snejana "I never get tired of getting tired" Onopka
Eugenia "I have a different man every single day of the week" Volodina
Karlie "Tyra hates my walk" Kloss
Freja "I only model to score chicks backstage" Beha
Sasha "
I had too much beer before Versace S/S 08" Pivovarova
Natasha
"I slice food using my cheeks" Poly
Lara "Boobs are the new Black" Stone
Lara "They're Double Gs" Stone
Coco "can't keep my mouth shut" Rocha
Karlie "dawn of the dead" Kloss
Mariacarla "Bow down bitches" Boscono
seventhonsale03[1] 
Gemma " I can step on your dress b*tch, or maybe mine too " Ward
Chanel “I have my name permanently written on my neck in case I forget what it is” Iman
Tyra "see this? im smiling with my eyez, now try it" Banks
Carmen/The yeti "I have the most beautiful hairy legs of the industry" Kass
92125_Versace_ss08_056_122_851lo 

Carmen "tarantula legs" Kass34917_Carmen_UGH_122_540lo

Sasha "I like to dress by running through racks of clothing and seeing vat happenz" Pivovarova
Snejana "I don't get out of bed" Onopka
Natasha "Runway iz my crack" Poly
Tyra "If everybody realised all things are connected to my past as a supermodel - there would be no wars" Banks
Natasha "I like to catwalk to the grocery store" Poly
Mariacarla "it's pronounced 'zhee-von-shee' not 'give-in-chee'! commoners ..." Boscono
Chanel "People only notice me because of my name" Iman
Snejana Don't even look at me Onopka.
Sasha The Basilisk from Harry Potter 2 Pivovarova.
Vlada I walk like this because I have back troubles Roslyakova.
Lily "don't be scared, i just got a natural b**ch face" donaldson
Coco "my red fiery hair is priceless" rocha
Jessica " look at my eyez!" stam
Edita "who the hell is Zac Efron?" Vilkeviciute (She posed topless with Zac for Interview magazine and didn’t know who he was. Google it.)
Suvi "yes i am energetic backstage!!!" Koponen
Sigrid "suck it b*tches, the queen of Fall 09 is in the house!"Agren
Natasha "My workout routine is opening shows" Poly
Suvi "Sorry my late night activity affected my gait." Koponen
Freja "I make dem panties drop" Beha
Lara "I walked VS because I was told I could keep the whip" Stone
Daiane "NO I don't know the Weird Sisters" Conterato
Coco "My fierceness is open 24/7, just like my mouth" Rocha
Toni "Antonia in da Haus, suck it Calvin Klein!" Garrn
Lakshmi "For the last time I'm not black" Menon
Edita "It's not transparent; the pigment in my thong just can't handle the hotness of my @$$" Vilkeviciute
Caroline "How do you like me now Miuccia?! I'm way up here -ere.. re...e (echo)" Trentini
Magdalena "I had to be a c-section" Frackowiak
Freja Beha " I swear I don't have a penis!" Erichsen
lara "my eyes are up here" stone
masha "my boobs are down here" tylena
Jessica "I'm not stoned!! I always look like this!" Stam
Coco "I'll river-stomp you" Rocha
Irina "Why do bugs keep flying into my right eye?" Kulikova

I personally love the Natasha and Freja ones.

Your favorites?

12 comments :

see_my_bling said...

Haha!

"Vlada I walk like this because I have back troubles Roslyakova."

I think she actually does because I remember reading an interview where she says she walks like that because she has bad posture.

see_my_bling said...

But I love her walk!

Cam said...

LOL.
"I slice food with my cheeks"

tasheki kishayoti said...

Oh,the one with Edita is true.She really doesnt know Zac Efron.And thats so good :D
But some of these was so rude.

r1ma said...

as nasty as some of these things are, more than half of them are so true

modeling is not all that glamorous i see now...reading these, the girls actually seem more real to me and not just these beautiful things on a picture...they have flaws and haters just like us

Brianne said...

Hahaha.. I love these.
The Freja ones are my favorite..

the Natasha Poly & Lara Stone ones are really funny, too. I'd like to see somebody do this with designers... I would try it myself but I'm no comedian.

Kasia said...

The Freja ones are mean, she's beautiful. :(

Liya "I've been on Oprah, and American Vogue three times and you still don't know my name." Kebede
Abbey Lee "knee injury" Kershaw
Agyness "Guys, I'm only 21" Deyn
Hillary "Thank you Esteé Lauder. I don't even have to work and I still make more money than you other runway model bitches" Rhoda
Anja "I actually wanted to be a model when I was younger." Rubik
Noot "Umm... My name is Noot." Seear
Karen "I'm married to a white stripe, bitches." Elson

Lol. I hope those weren't mean - I love those girls.

r1ma said...

haha funny

it is true that Hillary isn't really working anymore

r1ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
זבל said...

I got one on designers!

Tommy "I'm sexually attracted to the united states" Hilfiger

God I hate Tommy Hilfiger so much. Such a suckish designer...

Brianne said...

Haha! Noot.. I love her, I saw this video of her showing err, a camera man?? around her closet and i want her closet.

soovintage said...

Funny but true.
Karl "fashion dinosaur" Lagerfeld
Donatella "botox is my drug" Versace
Stella "i am famous because of my dad" McCartney (a lot of people believe that but I dont - she's talented, but her resort collection was a huge copycat).
Allessandra "i was fired of 2 major brands" Faccineti
LOL Karlie's lipgloss is enough for all the girls in the show in that picture!