No, They’re not Crocs and Yes, They’re Givenchy

2 comments
CCF18062009_00000[1] 

And speaking of cheap designer footwear, remember these?96829_1[1]
These are about the same price and a little better than the crocs above, imho. I can’t help but keep thinking of tan lines with the gladiators above.  And I know that gladiator fad will end very soon and those YSL slippers will last me a while.

For $170, would you buy a pair if you could?

Just because they’re Givenchy?

Or not, because they are tacky and plastic?

2 comments :

Cam said...

No, not to Givenchy. They're stretching it for me.
Yes to YSL, because they aren't hideous and because I love YSL.

Kasia said...

I actually really like those Givenchys! And not just because they're Givenchy. I think it's interesting how they're so detailed with the little laces and holes - yet, they're just basically molded rubber. Ricardo took something rather unattractive, and injected some elegance!

The YSLs are nice too. I like the Givenchys more though actually. I'm happy with anything BUT flip-flops at this point.