Couture: First Look At Chanel & The Poster At Givenchy

9 comments
I must thank Bryanboy for these two exclusive images! I'm sorry, but I just had to post them. 


The first is the poster backstage at Givenchy.















Haha! I love backstage posters. And, I must say that I'm really excited to see Givenchy. I really liked Riccardo's last Couture collection. 

And, behold, the first look at the Chanel Haute Couture Fall 2009 setting! 


















It looks like a Chanel No.5 chess game. Chanel always has such dramatic settings, their budget must be incredible. 

Remember this?

9 comments :

Leave me Breathless said...

Love the poster, shows they try to look after their models !

and seeing the peek of the Chanel runway has really got me so excited!

I really loved the carousel setting it was beyond incredible, I love how Couture is often so over the top !

r1ma said...

That poster isn't true. Natasha walked in the show.

I hate when someone puts a dot on the capital I.

Kasia said...

Haha!

I hate that too. I never use dots - even with lowercase.

זבל said...

Did you guys notice that when FTV interview models in some show backstage, many of them eat while getting their makeup and hair done?
I think it's because the designers are scared that the models will faint on the runway.

r1ma said...

Haha like the time Abbey fainted at the McQueen show?

But I think that was because of the corset...

anonymousSexy said...

So Melissa Brose oops I mean Lauren did u hav fun?

r1ma said...

dude why are you trying to pick a fight with people? Please don't do that here.

Brianne said...

I don't dot lowercase i's either.. it looks funny.

Givenchy was amazing! Tisci is doing amazing things for Givenchy, he's starting to pass up Uncle K a little bit for me.
The Chanel settings are always so elaborate and amazing, but yeah, the show kind of dissapointed me.

But duuude, as weird as it is, I would so wear that dress with the built-in nipples!

Kasia said...

Karl is overrated beyond belief. Look past Chanel, look past the celebrity status, the money, etc... And, really look at his point of view, and his collections. I've never been blown away by anything he has made. I know he's talented, but he's not a leader. He's a follower.

Yves Saint Laurent was a leader.