Lara set for Chanel Pre-Spring Ads

9 comments

lara-stone-chanel-paris-motorcycle[1] 

The Lara Stone and Karl Lagerfeld lovefest continues. And if you happened to be by the Chanel store in Paris on Friday, there was an eyeful to look at. The model and designer, along with Baptiste Giacobini, were channeling a bit of bad boy biker-ness for the pre-Spring campaign, “Starting Point.” Lara posed against a Chanel motorcycle, dressed in a blue tweed suit and hot blue shoes.


I hope Karl ditches Heidi and makes Lara his new Daria.

Papa K is cheapening her.

He really needs to get rid of Baptiste.

9 comments :

זבל said...

She makes a great Chanel girl. But Lara, PLEASE don't become Karl's accessory. :S

Kasia said...

Karl's just jumping on the bandwagon. He wouldn't book her two years ago, but now that all of the other designers did he needs to as well.

I really like Lara, I hope she stays smart, and doesn't sell her soul.

john2_el_mejor said...

I don´t like her legs

tasheki kishayoti said...

EWWWW LARA.Cant uncle Karl select somebody who doesnt look like a zombie?

Anonymous said...

I stronly disagree Balmainia,
Lara is a phenomenol model.
Have you seen her Vogue Paris February 2009 shoot?
(Oh by the way i like Balmain too!)

tasheki kishayoti said...

Whatever Najorama.Everybody's so phenomenol for you I see.Btw im not going to argue with 12 y o .

Kasia said...

Balmainia, it seams you have something nasty to say about everyone.

tasheki kishayoti said...

Oh I am nasty.If I dont like something why do I have to say "oh I love it".And its not my problem that Rima's taste is not same as mine.
The only thing I like about Lara is that she's curvy model!

Anonymous said...

Balmainia what is wrong with you?
Gawd i wonder how you will react seeing Toccara Jones model..