Oh The Dread! Christian Audigier to Show in Paris for Spring 2010

2 comments

HeidiChristianSpecerandCAson[1]

Who? That douche who makes trailer trash couture. The Cut tried to put it a little more nicely.

For spring 2010, the man best known for lamé tattoo prints, Von Dutch trucker hats, and wearing silk patterned blazers will show at Paris Fashion Week.

I am dreadfully scared and cringing at which of our favorite models may walk for this god forsaken runway. And which Hollywood trash will be sitting in the front row. Cringe.
16hnnyh[1]
reid_120507[1]
I’ll take the sexy lifeguards though.

2 comments :

Cam said...

I won't lie; I used to like Ed Hardy. That was before Hollywood got a hold of it and it became available in Dillard's. Once it hits retail, I'm done.

Kasia said...

Same with me Cam! In 5th or 6th grade, before Ed Hardy became Ed Hardy, and before I really got interested in fashion I had a shirt by them. It's way too L.A. for me now, and, I find Christian Audigier to be extremely douchy - as well as a large majority of the people who wear it.

But still, if someone is reading this who likes Ed Hardy - don't feel bad! I'm really not snobbish, Ed Hardy is fine - it's just not really my style.