Photo of the Day: Part the Crowds, Hot Bitches Coming Through

4 comments

heidisasha1[1]
OMG! Is that Lara smiling?! She looks so pretty in profile. And I want that hair! I wish mine could get that poofy.

And whoa, Pivs! What’s with the bitch stare? Who are you staring down? Or am I to assume that you don’t take a break from being fierce, from smiling with your eyes?

So I am guessing some of them got to keep the necklaces from the Chanel couture show… Now I want some!

Ugh Pivs has such great style. The bag, the wife beater over the tank top and that hat! Gorgeous.

And haha, I can see Freja in the back with that red-neck neck tattoo. And she is actually socializing with what looks like a man!

Priceless photo from Tommy from Jak and Jil.

4 comments :

Kasia said...

I'm pretty sure that's Heidi Mount, and not Lara Stone, but I may be wrong. :P

What a weird photograph, they're both standing right on top of each other, yet they're looking completely different ways. :S

Anyway,
LEAVE FREJA ALONE!

tasheki kishayoti said...

Its Heidi,not Lara

tasheki kishayoti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
r1ma said...

ewww eww ewww

not heidi

i thought something was off