André Leon Talley to judge Miss Universe Pageant

5 comments
















André Leon Talley of Vogue will be judging the next Miss Universe Pageant. I was watching "The Late Show with David Letterman" to see Britney Spears' cameo (she said the Top 10 list sitting on a table in a little bikini, it wasn't epic or anything but it was worth tuning in for). Anyway, Donald Trump (he owns the whole Miss USA/Miss Universe thing) was a guest and all of a sudden I heard "André Leon Talley from Vogue will be judging as well..." Now, I remember André was friends with the Trumps - he was sitting with Donald Trump's wife in the audience at "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale, but I would've never thought that the Editor-at-large for Vogue Magazine would resort to pageant judging. 






















I kind of hate pageants. 

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

LMAO
I was watching it aswell!
The eye shadow thing and Circus Fantasy made me laugh soo bad.
XD

Gabyzoka said...

OMG, that's tottaly ridiculous
"little" britney haha

r1ma said...

rainman is back, with little miss sunshine, rihanna where u at?

Kasia said...

Lol

tabicat500 said...

Wow that little girl looks like a barbie doll to mean not to be mean though!