Anja's Time.

3 comments
I would say that Anja Rubik (along with Lara Stone, I guess) is the biggest model in the industry at the moment. Remember the post I made on my interpretation of fashion throughout the decades from 1960, to 2009? Well, from my perspective, it just seams like Anja really represents the look of now.


Anyway, two more campaigns for her...
















Jones New York (alongside Isabelli, Caroline, and Liya)
Isn't that ad so cute?























Barney's New York
I think that ad is my favorite so far. 

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I really love Anja.
Since i saw her on the catwalk for Balmain she just stole my heart.
She truly is an amazing model i wish her luck in the future.

r1ma said...

i agree

she is very edgy and that is the in look of the moment

Anonymous said...

Very True.