Boy Crushes: Robbie Wadge

16 comments

I thought we should take a little break from all the covers and editorials.

So…how cute is this guy?!

robbiehero1[1] 
HERO_LAUNCH_ISSUE_ROBBIE_WADGE[1] 

It has come to my attention that there are so many cute male models.

So I thought I’d expand this blog into including more men’s fashion, starting with adorable ol’ Robbie.

Also, I am looking for a contributor who loves Men’s Fashion. This person needs to have a model hommes account and needs to be familiar with male models.

Anyways, on to Robbie:
RobbieWadge-9
full name:Robert Wadge
hair:Light Brown
eyes:Blue/Green
height:185cm / 6′1″
place of origin:London, UK
date of birth:1991
RobbieWadge-4RobbieWadge-7

He’s walked for most major designers including Yves Saint Laurent, Prada, Lanvin, Gareth Pugh, Duckie Brown, Gianfranco Ferre, Ref Simmons, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jil Sander, John Varvatos, Gucci, Dries Von Noten, Neil Barrett and Hugo Boss to name a few.
 RobbieWadge-10RobbieWadge-6RobbieWadge-8

Some editorials:
RobbieWadge-1 RobbieWadge-2 RobbieWadge-3

How can you resist that face?RobbieWadge-13

And he has some of the cutest expressions:
RobbieWadge-11 RobbieWadge-16

And here are a few gifs for your dreams. Lol.
B7CEBAF1_wpdldlqh[1] B7CEBAF11_wpdldlqh[1] robbie_wpdldlqh[1]

And the video from whence it came from. Cute boys galore:

16 comments :

Wylie said...

I have seen cuter.... check out Ryan Taylor! He is my future hubby! And he has been very popular lately!

r1ma said...

ewww groce

i am betting that you have not seen a recent photo of him lately

and fyi he's a jackass who "quit modeling" to start "acting"

r1ma said...

okay that was a bit rude but i can't stand him and sean opry

they have such icky personalities

r1ma said...

oh and add Cohl Mohr, nick snider and to a lesser degree, ash stymest, to that list of bugaboo male models

mia puppy dog princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mia puppy dog princess said...

*Cole Mohr. C;

Loves him!

Wylie said...

Haha! It wasn't rude! You were just telling me that I have horrible taste in men! But I think your man, Robbie is a skinny as a twig! Ryan could beat him up any day! jk
I guess you have a point... do you have a recent photo? I would like to see him now.

זבל said...

Oooh he is cute! :P

Lauren said...

I don't like his hair.. I think he's kind of childish looking. I like models like Ollie Edwards and Marlon Teixeira(I hope I spelled that right).

Lauren said...

Oh and I love Ryan Taylor!!! :DDD

r1ma said...

i never said that wylie. I was reacting to your comment and stating my opinion of him which is "eww...gross"

the most recent picture i can think of him is in that one Beneton ad where he looks like Jay Manuel with sunglasses on...idk there's a whole internet out there...i don't really feel like searching for pictures of a guy i can't stand

and I didn't intend any of this in any insulting way, although it might have come off that way, but I was just stating certain facts and my certain attitude towards certain models

and obviously everyone has different taste in guys,

and what i find unattractive, Lauren or Mia might swoon over:p

Wylie said...

Rima I was just kidding! Haha! I was just kidding! I knew you did not mean that!

Wylie said...

Oh and can you just answer this one thing... I want to surprise you with something!I think you will love it! Just tell me one thing... If you could pick any model to be on any cover for the september issue. Who would it be?

Brianne said...

He's pretty.

זבל said...

I love how he looks so childish. He's like those cute second grade boys who think girls are yucky :D

Unknown said...

why is he so adorable?? :] love you!