Hanne and Suvi Get Kinky

4 comments

Behind the scenes with Hanne and Suvi being shot by Poala Kudacki for Purple magazine.

I promise, it is not that kinky. They have Michael McDonald playing in the background. How can you keep a straight “sexy” face with that music!

The whole concept was meant to be sexual but from this footage, it looks anything but. This actually brings on the lols. I hope these girls are getting paid a lot because posing in those positions cant be all that comfortable.

I love how silly Suvi is. But Hanne, scared me in the beginning. I thought she was dead.

4 comments :

Wylie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wylie said...

Dear god I feel so dirty...

The end results will be fun to see! Not in a weird way though

Kasia said...

I love Hanne!
Haha, all in a day's work for a fashion model.

Anonymous said...

Lol i also thought Hanne was dead at first when i saw her move her head i was like..WHAT THE..