Lara Stone in Gloria

4 comments

~Spoiler Alert~
Vogue Paris September 2009
Photos by Mert & Marcus

Anyone else think she looks like Kirsten Dunst in Interview With A Vampire? Especially in the third shot.

She looks so much like Toni with those eyebrows.
LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_ LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_-1 LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_-2 LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_-3 LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_-4 LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_-5 LaraStone_Gloria_MertandMarcus_VogueParis_September09_-6

4 comments :

Kasia said...

Oh no! :O I saw the first image... OK, I'm not going to look at ANYTHING ELSE! I shall wait... :P

By the way, I got my September issue of American Vogue today in the mail! :D

Dina_da_Dino said...

Oh my gosh--I hardly recognized her! Do you know if she dyed her hair permanently? And she almost looks a little like Lauren Bacall in some of the shots... Especially the third spread. Or maybe I'm just going crazy--which is probably more likely haha.

xo Dina

r1ma said...

nah she dyed it back the next day

nah u r not going crazy;)

Junee said...

I think her hair color is flattering. The blonde tresses make her look like Trailer Park Trash, the brunette give her a softer appeal!