New Girls In Action! + Irina's Back! + Color!

10 comments
































Check out Melodie & R'el back-to-back at the Ruffian show. I know these two have done a few big shows before, but it hasn't been until recently that people have begun to take note. I think they both look really great. I'm not on board yet, though. I think I would like R'el a lot more if she modeled at the same time as Jourdan, there's something about the fact that Jourdan disappears for a season and this look-a-like comes into the picture that kind of freaks me out. Like, one of those science fiction movies that takes place in the future where someone dies and then they're replaced by a clone and nobody ever knows. Haha, you either know what I'm taking about or you don't! I just don't want Jourdan to be forgotten while this girl is filling her shoes on the Prada runway. 























Anyway, I can't wait to see which models book which shows this season. It's going to be so exciting once Raquel, Lara, Anja and all of the super big names come out. Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing the actual garments just as much! I was hoping for at least one comeback this season, and we're all lucky enough to have already gotten one after about a day. Irina Lazareanu makes her return to the runway debuting a new 'do (well, it was cut in July I believe - but it's the first time she's worn it on the runway). 

































I think the cut looks great. I hope to see it slicked back at one of these shows, I think it would look amazing. Welcome back Irina!

























Lastly, how great is this? Even without Arlenis, Jourdan, and Sessilee - Jason Wu's catwalk was filled with not only colorful dresses, but beautiful women of color. 

10 comments :

r1ma said...

lakshmi and chanel were already at rosa cha yesterday

Kasia said...

Ok. :)

r1ma said...

okay sasha, lily, kinga, magdalena and freja were at rag and bone few hours ago! :D

r1ma said...

NYC is usually good with incorporating women of all ethnicity but when u get to milan...

r1ma said...

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/rag-bone-s-s-10-new-york-86337.html
i'll wait for the better quaity i think

Kasia said...

Awesome! Freja's hair is a little longer. :D

Yes, there has been some big names. I see Jac, Lily, Sigrid, Kendra and many more familiar faces there as well at Rag & Bone. But all of the girls have yet to come out! I can't wait for the huge designers to show later in the week and the European shows later in the month and in the beginning of October with Raquel, Lara, Anja, Sessilee, Anna J. etc! :D That's the thing about fashion week as the days go on, it gets more and more exciting.

john2_el_mejor said...

Hey!
Thanks Rima for the link.
Nice collection!

Oh! Freja, Sasha, Magdalena, LILY!


They´re many Asian models on Spring 2010!

JOURLIE STAN PAGE said...

i dont think jourdan will be forgotten.

Anonymous said...

I don't kow about you but i don't think R'el looks like Jourdan at all!
The facial features are very different.

JOURDAN DUNN FAN PAGE said...

jourdan is perfection
rel= umm idk
im glad she doing good but alot of other black models are also doing good. so rel doesnt stand out imo.