Keira For Coco Mademoiselle

2 comments
29zd5op[1]

If she lied about her height, girlfriend would make a ferosh model.

Although her see through blouse, with suspenders covering the nipples, is quite distracting. And I have a feeling those aren’t even hers, seeing as Keria has no boobs.

Anyone else notice how she look different in every picture? In this one, she reminds me of this gal:
7181l[1] 

Maybe it is just the hair.

Funny because I never really saw the resemblance before.

Whatevs. I thin Keira looks 2jae168[1] .

2 comments :

Kasia said...

Haha! Rachel looks like she could be her older sister. She looks breathtakingly beautiful in this ad.

Leave me Breathless said...

wow yeah I really see the resemblance, they are both stunning

I love the ad, she looks stunning, her bone structure is mind blowing

yeah her breasts are definitely enhanced in this image, and Im guessing its by photoshop, cause I'm pretty sure she hasn't had a boob job

x