My Influence Today: Werq It!

8 comments

 image
Not the most classy, but me being the wierdo that I am wanted to rebel against all the new stardoll hairstyles. I have to be extra special, lol.
inqzvb[1]

IKR?

But sometimes, you just gotta over do it like a sassy gaysian, and just werq.

Even Mary Kate doesn’t come out of Starbucks looking like that, do you?

bb_image_07[1]

I want that picture on MY wall! And do you think that jacket is a Margiela or just two blonde wigs he pinned to the shoulders?

Am I even making sense?rksa3t[1]
Yeah, it’s just that kind of day for me.

8 comments :

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leave me Breathless said...

LOL nope not making any sense but I love everything your saying anyway hehe

and your look is awesome !
weird is unique and awesome we are all weird in our own ways

you rock hunnie

xxxxxx

Kasia said...

I thought of you when BryanBoy posted that on his blog! It's so funny, I hung up a few pictures the other day, but I want some framed ones. The jacket isn't actually Margiela he said that it's just two wigs. Haha!

r1ma said...

oh clare, hearing from you always seem to brighten up my day

lol i am so confusing today...i just read what i wrote...

and i just looked at the picture and didn't bother to read the copy...I just started reading bryan boy after i found that picture of him coming out of starbucks. lol it cracks me up and makes me sad that he has better clothes than i do.

Kasia said...

Rima, he inspired me to make that Bette Davis Lanvin shirt!

Kasia said...

Rima, by the way, Nicole Phelps (you know, she writes a lot of the reviews for Style.com) was on "The Today Show" with Kathy Gifford and Hoda Kobt this morning. Haha!

r1ma said...

lol how was it? darn i missed it!

Kasia said...

It was weird. She was just talking about swimsuits. I heard "Nichole Phelps from Style.com" and I was like "Wait, what!?" :P