Rest In Peace

13 comments























Oh my god. This is a shocker to say the least. According to TMZ, Michael Jackson has died at the young age of 50 from a heart attack. This week three American icons have passed. This is extremely tragic. Although Micheal was the plot-line for many jokes, it was undeniable that he was the king of pop, and truly one of the most talented people in the history of music. A legend, and an inspiration to so many. Rest in peace Michael.

























































































































































































 
This makes me want to cry.  Appropriate for the occasion. “You got a friend in me”



Michael Jackson and Naomi Campbell Directed by Herb Ritts

So yeah, Michael is in a sense a fashion icon.

Thriller

Beat It
 
 
 
 
 
So what is your favorite Michael Jackson memory?

Mine is The Simpsons one.

13 comments :

r1ma said...

NO!
i don't believe it.

I only hear that he arried at cedar sinai and not breathing.

Kasia said...

:'(

r1ma said...

Such a tagic day.

Cam said...

No. Way. I haven't heard any of this!

r1ma said...

I really just don't want to believe that the king of pop is gone (I mean come on, he was just wearing Balmain and Givenchy!)

Kasia said...

I know, me neither. In the picture where he's wearing Givenchy he looks the best he has in years - he looked alive and well. I don't know how this could happen. :S It's so tragic.

john2_el_mejor said...

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r1ma said...

I never thought I would feel like crying when Jacko died...:--(

Cam said...

It has been confirmed, and it's all over the news. The king of pop is now resting in a forever peace.

Lauren said...

Like I said on my blog we don't realize how much we like someone until they are gone.

r1ma said...

OMG TYRA IS IN THE BLACK AND WHITE VIDEO!3:37! I totally did not realize that was her...I saw this vid a long time ago when i was a kid an i had no clue who tyty was!

Kasia said...

Yeah! I remember Tyra was in that one! :P

Cam said...

P.S. For me it is the Simpsons.
"Lisa, it's your birthday, Happy Birthday Lisa. . ."

R. I. P.