Staff Cerini by Gabriel Rocca

1 comment











Staff Cerini by Gabriel Rocca.
Can you believe this photo are actually an ad campaign for a Hair Salon?
Last time I was in Buenos Aires (Argentina) I saw these pics in a local magazine and I just fell in love with them. They have some sort of air of Mario Testino's ad campaigns for Burberry.

Gabriel Rocca is a very talented Argentinian photographer, and also part of a new wave of designers and artists that are making their best to make Buenos Aires the center for art & design. You can actually see their designs in this campaign. Shoes by Ricky Sarkany and Carmen Steffens, clothing by A.Y. Not Dead and Garcon GarcĂ­a, among others.

Buenos Aires is a very cosmopolitan city, you'll definitely fall in love with this city too ;)

1 comment :

r1ma said...

this does look like Testino's Burberry ads. Right down to the Aggy Deyn look-a-like!

this is so exciting...I feel a bit like i am on the verge of discovering some unknown talent!

where was testino from again? I thought he was from Argentina or some south american country.

and no, I do not believe that this is an ad for a salon lol...the girls' hair look ...well, they look like something my neighbor could do...except for the guy with the elvis haircut!

the pictures look hawt and energetic though..