These Should Be Vogue Covers.

3 comments











































God, I just love when designers, themselves, play the role of a muse. It's been a year since Marc's incredible Interview Magazine cover and editorial, and this is just awesome. Craig McDean shot the CFDA nominees for woman's wear designer of the year (Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, the Rodarte sisters, and Jason Wu) in their own designs, instead of using models this year. I think the nominees are perfect, and the photos are so genius! Above you can see Marc Jacobs and Laura and Kate Mulleavy from Rodarte.



3 comments :

Leave me Breathless said...

LOL yeah they so should be !

love love love

r1ma said...

aww cute...I want to put MJ in my ocket and take him home!

Lauren said...

Marc Jacobs is so aweseommmmmeeee