Stardoll is Evil

10 comments


Stardoll sucks monkey balls.

What lame assed nerd thought, “You know what would be funny?  Let’s release LE in the mail without warning them.  What are they going to do? They are just little girls and little boys, and powerless homemakers or grandmothers. Muwahahahaha,  And, to add insult to injury, let’s allow them to sell that 250 sd dress and see those unlucky few grovel and beg. Let them all fight amongst themselves.”

How is this good business?

Is this even ethical?

What’s the logic in releasing LE by mail?

Do you want us all to just sit by our computers and wait for you to beckon us?

No! I will not be your stupid slave.

Stardoll, you just got deducted Karma points.

It will all come biting you in the ass.

And to the lucky few who actually got the dress, congratulations.

To those, like me, who were too late, I feel your pain sistah. I wish there was something we could all do to justify our unlawful discrimination.

So was this whole LE by mail thing fair?

10 comments :

Cam said...

I'm holding a permanent grudge againts any and all people who own said dress.

Kasia said...

I don't care that I missed out. I am so over Balmain.

r1ma said...

Me too, but it's the principle of the matter...stardoll's unfair tactics should be stopped...not everyon was given a fair oppurtunity at getting this dress...fair would have been giving all of us the heads up like all other LE

Lauren said...

Haha Kasia weren't you just wearing a Balmain dress? Lol. Anyway I was lucky enough to be on at the time:)

Cam said...

I can't be over Balmain. I think it's been over-done (way too much so) this season, but I still love the pieces individually.

And yeah, Stardoll's concept was poorly thought.

Kasia said...

I know Lauren. I was. Haha! When I got home from school though, I couldn't bare to even look at my Medoll - I quickly put that cashmere DKNY dress on. It's funny how one day you like something, and the next day you don't.
I have major respect for Christophe Decarnin's work for that Spring 2009 collection. I mean, that's the most iconic collection in a long time, and he definitely put the house of Balmain back on the map with that show. However, I have realized that those little dresses aren't really my style. It's fun to play around with the shoulder pads trend, but I'm not the Balmain girl. I'm just kind of over it.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Well I don't really like everything Balmain, but I liked this dress when I saw it in spoilers. I didn't expect to be LE and unannounced, but I was luck enough to get it and I'm happy. It wasn't a really fair way to do it, but when they re-lease the LE (the 1st). I think there was no warning. The only real warning is seeing it in the spoilers.

see_my_bling said...

I agree Kasia, I'm kind of over Balmain too. I wish stardoll would've come out with all these balmain pieces in March when I was obsessed with the s/s 09 collection. Also,why would they send a letter? How would you know if it has already sold out? ( well unless you check blogs) You would buy stardollars and then realize the dress is sold out.

Fakeshake3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
זבל said...

I'm not 100% over Balmain yet, but I'm trying to get over it.
I have a feeling that they will release a Lanvin dress.