Wow

2 comments
The October/November issue of Interview Magazine was released today with Kristen Stewart on it's cover, and wow.

































































I'm not a fan of "Twilight," or any of the other teen movies, teen shows or teen stars to be honest. But... I do like Kristen Stewart after watching "Panic Room" a million years ago, and after she dropped her MTV Movie award on stage, and I could relate to her awkwardness! Her cover and editorial for Interview is incredible. The issue is celebrating the magazine's 40th anniversary - and is said to be extra thick, and will retail for over $9.

I am subscribed to Interview, and the issues have been coming super late, so I probably won't get this issue 'till December, but nevertheless I am so excited!

American magazines may be so commercial and dull at times, but when they get it right, THEY GET IT RIGHT. I'd much rather have this issue than Kate Moss on Vogue Paris.


2 comments :

Alice in Wonderland said...

That makeup is stunning. I'm not a Twilight fan either, but there's something about Kristen's teenage angst thing that I can relate to. I love that she never ever ever smiles in photoshoots too :D Lolz

Kasia said...

Lol. I know, that picture under the cover is such a cliché, but I love it so much. :P