♥♥♥ Bregje Heinen for Vogue Japan July 2011 in "With or Without" by Isabelle Bonjean

1 comment

I love this editorial! First, they had an amazing idea showing jewerly and makeup in a different way since all magazines always use a beautiful model posing in a very glamorous atmosphere. They opted for a young model: Bregje Heinen. She was my favorite newcomer from Spring 2010 season and I loved her especially for her young and fresh body-features. Since last year, she started to work in editorials where she had to show a lot of her body but I think it's great because she has an amazing body.
This time, she looks very sexy and I don't think it looks disgusting. She's showing us that she is not just a young girl with a beautiful face. Nice poses and expressions!

Vogue Japan July 2011
"With or Without"
Model: Bregje Heinen ♥
Ph: Isabelle Bonjean
Direction by: Yuki Matsuyama
Makeup by: Odile Subra

source | Zinio

1 comment :

CM said...

Oh, I love this editorial too! *O*

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com