♥♥♥ Anais Pouliot for Vogue Germany August 2011 by Horst Diekgerdes

No comments

The other girl that joins the group of my favorite models is Anais Pouliot. I have been following her latest work and I'm really amazed with her beautiful dolly-face and her sexy body which doesn't have the typical measurements of a rising-model. They usually doesn't have well developed boobs or ass, which make them look very skinny and unhealthy. Anais has a very young-fresh look and she looks very healthy.
Horst Diekgerdes crate a sensuous story starring the lovely Anais where she exposes her provocative poses. Nostalgic, dreamy and sensual... This editorial is perfection! I can't choose my favorite shot, all of them are stunning!

Vogue Germany August 2011
"Seen-Sucht" ♥
Model: Anais Pouliot ♥
Ph: Horst Diekgerdes
St: Julia von Boehm

No comments :